Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lamenting lender

Because today seems to last forever I decided to post once again. This time I'm venting.

Settlers is an addicting game. It's just so good! I'm kind of like a drug dealer in that I've now got others addicted and I'm the only one with the supply...Well, until Trent dropped the money for it too. But I'm the only one Nate feels like he can rip off. So, he went into my house (okay, home is where the heart is. So what if it's a trailer?) and "borrowed" Settlers while I was gone last week. I got a call one evening from him and he asked if I had heard about the tragedy. Tragedy? Yeah, he spilt water all over the game. So pretty much the minute I got home I marched next door to get the game and count the pieces. He thought I was ridiculous but a red road is missing! Okay, I'm done and my game is incomplete :(

No comments: