I've been playing a whole lot of this board game. If you've never played, I'm sorry you're missing out on some great action. But it's probably for the best because you become addicted. It might not be so great for friendships either :) I knew I was crazy when I got evacuated and was sad Settlers of Catan got left in the trailer.
I've got some pictures of the fire damage and the post will come soon. The fire came so stinking close! It was probably 10 or 15 yards from my trailer. It burnt all around our property and it's a little creepy now because the rodents have no place to live. Seriously, the biggest rats are everywhere and I think one got into my trailer last night. Nikki, you still want to visit:)? I'm in the process of extinguishing the smoke smell from my trailer, although it's gonna take a while since it still smells outside. Deep cleaning Monday, here I come!
1 comment:
Of course I do. I'm gettin some money soon...fingers crossed. I'll call you as soon as it comes. Well actually I have one stipulation...that the rats at least be big enough for us to ride them. Ok I'm an idiot.
Post a Comment