So just a question because you all know me and hopefully love me. Would I be out of line to ask a boy what the heck is his deal?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I say just forget him. Last time I asked a guy what his deal was, he told me and it broke my heart. Then I apologized for being a stupid girl, and let him have his way with me even more until he just stopped talking to me.
it's not that there's a problem. it's just that i want to know why he calls me everyday one week and then doesn't call for a week. or why he invites me to have lunch with him and then ditches me for friends. is it that i don't matter that much or is he afraid of something? dang!
[Chorus] When the pimp's in the crib ma Drop it like it's hot (x3) When the pigs try to give it to ya Park it like it's hot (x3) And if a n**** get a attitude Pop it like it's hot (x3)
snoop is to relationships what usher is to dancing. love, marisa
you should kick him in the junk! boys suck... maybe you should just stop answering his calls... maybe you should ignore him... maybe God will work it all out huh, dont worry just let him take care of it... *i have so much love to give and no where to put it*
6 comments:
I say just forget him. Last time I asked a guy what his deal was, he told me and it broke my heart. Then I apologized for being a stupid girl, and let him have his way with me even more until he just stopped talking to me.
you need to do what will bring you peace.
but...don't expect an answer. because if he is like most guys...he probably wouldn't even know there was a problem.
it's not that there's a problem. it's just that i want to know why he calls me everyday one week and then doesn't call for a week. or why he invites me to have lunch with him and then ditches me for friends. is it that i don't matter that much or is he afraid of something? dang!
i know...
[Chorus]
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot (x3)
When the pigs try to give it to ya
Park it like it's hot (x3)
And if a n**** get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot (x3)
snoop is to relationships what usher is to dancing.
love, marisa
you should kick him in the junk! boys suck... maybe you should just stop answering his calls... maybe you should ignore him... maybe God will work it all out huh, dont worry just let him take care of it...
*i have so much love to give and no where to put it*
I'm glad I have wise friends.
Post a Comment