Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hiatus

It's been a while but I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this anymore seeing that other blogs haven't beed updated in a while. There's lots to tell but I really just want to give a big fat full of love shout out to my brother Robbie. Happy Birthday bro!

3 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

happy birthday to robbie ill send you dates soon or i can tell you i graduate on the 19th how about that. may 19th and im out! sweet!

Heddah said...

Hey Ho,
I just wanted to say hi and see how your weekend was after we talked for ever on the phone. I feel like that probably started your weekend off well. Hey when are you going to MO? Anyways I also wanted to tell you that in my espanol class there was a character named Jose Aguilar... are you related to him in anyway? B/c I always think ofyou when we talk about it:)

Heddah said...

Hey Alyssa,
Hey go to my blog and go to my entry that's about santa... I think it's called santa came or something. anyways read w hat the comment is. I don't know who that guy is or what he's trying to say to me. Lets be honest it was long so I let my ADD take over. anyways read it and translate it for me kay :)