Thursday, January 27, 2005

She's back...

My little beavis is back. $700 and a trip to San Bernardino later my car is finally back in my possession. Despite the money issue it was a total blessing that my car broke down. It allowed people to serve and love me (that sounds selfish, I know) but it taught me a lot about where my heart is with the things I own and the things I don't have control over. It also taught me a lot about having to allow others to serve me, that isn't something I do well. I was also able to have an awesome conversation with my brother on our drive out to get the car. Plus my mom has been blown away at how "grown up" I am. I would've come up the mountain Pondo Peeps but I had to get back to work. Bummer dude.

On another note...My trailer is almost ready! That's right, it's been almost 5 months so that means I'm moving again. This time I'll be at this address for a longer period of time (Lord willing). Hit me up for my new address. I'll let you know when the trailer warming party takes place for any of you interested.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

That's good to hear about your car Alyssa! At least it wasn't $1200 dollars. Don't worry about not being able to come up.... totally understandable.

KS said...

Alyssa,

It warms my heart to hear that you are moving into a trailor.. well it really just makes me laugh and reminds me of the double-wide you guys lived in the past two summers... But hey, call me up about going to Pondo... When ever you want to go visit (and I'm not busy) give me a call.. all that you would have to do is drive to Riverside and then we could drive up there in the "mom" car together.. alright! peace!