Monday, January 24, 2005
Provision
I thought I was going to have a fun time at Pondo this weekend, see friends and have some great hang time. Those plans were ruined when my car broke down next to the depot. At least I got to stare at all the mountain traffic and the Deer Lick Car Wash. Mountain people scare me. I wish they didn't speak their own language. Curt was our tow-truck driver and after his mumblings I finally figured out he was telling me he knew the guys at the lumber yard. So they towed my poor car to San Bernardino and Josh was inconvenienced by my troubles. I did get to spend a few minutes with friends and that was great. Through all this mess God has proven his greatness and I've realized there is no need to stress. Josh drove me to Azusa (big time shout out to him) and Sarah drove me home (much love to Mo Hill). She dropped me off Sunday and I was prepared to camp out for the night until I could find a ride home. Dan West came up to me after church and asked why my face was red...I'd been crying thank you very much. He gave me his car keys and said take it. Oh man what a blessing. Anyway, there's the weekend in a nut shell. Thanks Pondo for being so great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment