This week as I went about work and all that jazz I stopped for a moment and thought...I really miss camping ministry. I'm so sad I won't be going back to Pondo this summer, especially since all the cool kids are doing it. I'm glad I'm only 2 hours away (when my car doesn't brake) so I can visit. Then I thought, they're starting Hume Lake East. What if I went there? What if I just up and moved to Ethiopia? Why am I so scared? Right now things seem so good. I enjoy sharing the office with Nate and Dre. I like working with the youth. I just moved into a sweet trailer (pictures to come). I have this fear that if I did go to Ethiopia I would do it alone and that's how life would be...Tonight Mike asked if we would be willing to go and do because God said to, not for anything we'd get out of it. I'd have to say yes, of course I would. Then I thought, please don't send me to Ethiopia alone, and God, I have so much debt! I'm so dumb! Who knows where God will lead?
Congratulations are in order for Amanda and Jasen. I'm happy for you two and I love you very much.
1 comment:
are you sure you don't want to come back...if i promise you no more office space?
please?
or if you are looking for the east (not far east) you can always move to north carolina!
and thank you.
Post a Comment