I rung in the new year with some new friends and although they're great I really missed the other friends I haven't seen in so long. Did anyone make a resolution for 2005? I haven't really thought about it but I would love to spend more time with friends, doing more reading, less t.v. I'm also on the mission of finding that balance between work and home. I'm just going to burn myself out if I stay at the office all of the time.
I went to Hume on the 28th with our Youth Ministries Staff and it was fabulous! We did a short retreat/planning time. There were so many students from last year there it was a little overwhelming for me. I would have loved to spend more time with the JWI kids but our staff meetings were important and we got a lot of work done. It snowed so much while we were there, it was beautiful.
During our retreat I had the chance to spend time with Chenille, the only female intern. We had some great talks! Oh man, it was so cool to see how our relationship grew from those hours in the car and staying in the same room. We didn't sleep much but it was fun. One thing we were talking about is how girls ALWAYS compare themselves with others. We were wondering if boys did that too. What do you think? Fellas, any feedback?
No comments:
Post a Comment