Sunday, August 29, 2010
Pray for the Saizas
If you follow me on twitter you probably know how I really feel about the family I'm living with. They're really nice and have a great house, but they're two things I hate in a living situation, messy and loud. This past Friday there was a major accident here and they could really use prayer. The 16 year old, Daniel, passed out in the pool and was found at the bottom. He was unconscious and pulled out by a friend. He's now awake and in ICU and has no brain damage, but he has some major lung problems and that'll most likely be permanent. He's a very active kid and had hopes of going into the military. He isn't a believer, nobody in the family is. Pray the Lord will use this to bring Daniel and the family to Him. Pray Daniel will recover and they will find hope in this traumatic experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment