Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reproduction & Road Rage

Ah, I'm finally feeling settled. Well, except my new housing situation has not been what I expected and I'm trying to see how long this will last. I'm hoping I meet a really great girl at school who needs a roommate and wants to share a place. This room is small but I've unpacked a lot into it. I really don't want to move again but probably will sometime in the near future.

I'm on Baby Tour 2010 and will post pictures soon. Seems like lots of people are reproducing right now. It's fun and makes me want and not want to have my own children all at the same time.

I chopped my hair, saw my family, and had really great hang time with friends in Westwood today. I love that so many of my circles are so close right now and I hope to continue to have the meaningful and intentional time together over the next few years.

I had to pick JD up at the Burbank airport yesterday. I was driving my mom's car, with my mom in it and I had a realization. I drive like her. And she has road rage. Maybe living in LA will teach me something. Hopefully it's how to navigate all the not so traveled freeways and side streets. I'll be a freeway ninja by the time I become a doctor.

Classes start in 1 week! I'm still waiting on financial aid to come through. Let's see how this works out.

No comments: