I've had a lot of blogging ideas lately, just no time to write. I've spent most of my time packing; it's a slow process. Right now the inflammation in my left shoulder is so bad I can hardly raise it high enough to get stuff off a shelf and into a box. I know it's because of stress but it's a little hard not to stress when I'm in the place I'm in. My mom is coming on Wednesday because I'm seeing a specialist, it'll be nice to have some help. Hopefully he'll get my doctor to move on my MRI. I swear I have to call those people everyday. They hate me but whatever, it's my health and one thing I learned with the lupus stuff is nobody is going to be my advocate in this. I have to speak up, call every day, do what I have to do to get seen. Not like me at all in any other area of life, it's another side most people will never experience.
I've been reading some good books lately. You should read Three Cups of Tea and stay far away from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Gotta get my fun reading out of the way because in 3 weeks I'll be reading long text books and doing DSM-IV flashcards. I'm nervous about school.
I had dinner with a CBB friend tonight and we were talking about the places we're in right now. She asked what this apparent regression was all about. I find myself playing the same mental games I've played for most of my life. Worrying I won't measure up in all aspects: academics, social, financial, spiritual. I'm looking forward to getting back into therapy, I have some fresh wounds that need tending to.
No comments:
Post a Comment