Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Doctor's Orders

I'm having surgery on September 13th. If you think of it, please pray for a smooth procedure and quick recovery. The timing sucks with school just starting but after a positive meeting with the Assistant Dean, I'm sure my professors will be understanding.

I've been trying to post for the last few weeks but internet sucks at home. Most things suck in my current living situation but I won't talk about that now. I've been on Baby Tour 2010 and have pictures to share.
I started the baby visits with the Quiogues. Elijah and I are buds and we like pizza just like his mom. I'll continue the pictures when I have a better internet connection.

I started classes today. Wednesdays are pre-practicum days and I'm excited to start seeing clients again. I'm a little sad I'm jumping ahead of my cohort but I'll have other classes with them. I just know a lot happens in practicums that I'll miss out on. I'm hoping in some way this will help me finish early. Doubt it though.

No comments: