Thursday, November 05, 2009
It's November...
I feel like a crazy person this week. I keep misplacing or losing things, feeling irritated and unmotivated. I've asked myself, "What the heck am I doing? Thinking? Feeling?" a lot lately. I miss CBB. I miss having a place where I could be Alyssa and have someone genuinely listen to me. I miss JWI and those feelings of being inspired. I feel like I'm aiming too high right now. How the heck does someone do that? I guess I'm just totally unsure about this doctorate thing and feel pressured to produce a magical personal statement that will convince some admissions people and professors that I'm worthy of their time and resources. Maybe that's it...I feel like I'm always having to prove myself. It's my craziness, I know this. Today I'm super thankful I have a Father in heaven who loves me. I'm thankful I have a savior who doesn't require me to prove myself. I'm thankful I have the Holy Spirit to nudge me along the rough path. Today I'm super thankful for the body of believers and for the new people that have been placed in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment