P.S. I'm not gonna lie, there are perks to belonging to the #1 womens team 3 years in a row (even though I've been a member for a few months). This guy at the fight shop asked me where I trained and when I told him he struck up a conversation about worlds and I got 5% off my purchase. It also helps because he was cute :)
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
I've been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for a few months now and have even been to Vegas to compete in a tournament. I'm considering another fight in July but it's a really big deal because it's tied to UFC 100. It would be pretty cool to fight in that atmosphere but honestly, I get so nervous even going to the dojo to train. I don't know what it is but I get butterflies in my stomach and a shortness of breath. I thought that's what happened when you fell in love. Maybe I've found my love :) Kidding. But I have come to love my teammates and my gym family. They've been an encouragement and huge support to me in the last few months. Plus, I get to train with the best female grappler in the world. How about that!? I didn't just join a gym, I stumbled into training with the best. Just watch the beginning of this video to hear how bad ass my coach is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment