I can't believe they're canceling The West Wing! Are people really so dumb that they don't get the humor in the show? How can you not love the characters? Okay, I'm only just starting season 5 and that may be the reason I'm so angry. Maybe it gets bad, I don't know and don't tell me.
I wonder when 24 will get cancelled. I mean, I hope it never does because I love it and I love Jack and I love watching every Monday with my friends. But when is Jack going to fail to save the world? I guess never because he's Jack which is equal to THE MAN.
I had two interviews yesterday and I hated them both. I guess that's a good thing. At least I figured that out before I went any further with either of them. I miss camp ministry. I wish ministry had health benefits :)
1 comment:
Really I feel like you should be super sad when/if they cancel Law & Order SVU. Because with out that show... my t.v. would never turn on. Or the girlmore girls, or will and grace, or scrubs. But BESIDES that!!! :)
Post a Comment