Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The computer just told me off

I'm at Hume right now and it's been a good trip so far. The computer I'm using just popped up this message asking me if I noticed the tool bar on the screen. What the heck, attitude from the computer. I had the chance to visit my good friend Josh in Arrowhead and stopped by Pondo for some daddy daughter time with Aaron :) It was great to talk for those 30 minutes I had. I had to pick up college camp in Big Bear and then I came home for a birthday party.

Happy Birthday Tim!

I'll be home soon which is good and bad. I haven't been home in a month. Seriously. It's dirty! I'll have to post more later when I have faster internet. God is doing some huge things though and it's exciting but scary.

1 comment:

Heddah said...

HUME LAKE IS MY REFUGE. Hey I heard some fun things about hlcc from kyle concerning JWI and darin. Call me when you drive home kay?! give darin a hug for me :)