Monday, August 15, 2005

Ethiopia pictures to come

I had the chance to post a few pictures from the summer. I can't believe it's almost over. I didn't even get to see a week of Pondi! What the heck!?

I'm still adjusting to being home. I woke up this morning at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. My body was telling me it was 12 pm on Monday morning in Ethiopia and it was time to get up. I read half of Tuesdays with Morrie and watched Shall we dance? The movie was alright, I could have lived without seeing it. It was something to do at 3 am though.

I'm in Fillmore at the moment. God has done some amazing work while I've been gone. It's been hard to think it's only been a week. Some week...I saw over 400 people come to Christ, 11 new churches planted in Ethiopia and my family commit to the Lord. David is promising to be a dad again and he's been sober for 2 weeks. They're going back to church and my mom said she's giving her entire life to Christ! Praise the Lord!

I'm overwhelmed by his goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow alyssa...gosh we should talk sometime! i miss you tons
stina