Sunday, August 14, 2005
A lot of writing to happen
I just want to give a warning, I plan on writing a whole lot in the next week. I have so much to talk about and pictures to show. I'm back from Ethiopia against my wishes for sure. I tried to extend my ticket but the planes were full so I had to leave on the 13th. I think August 13th was the longest day of my life. I left Ethiopia on the 13th at midnight and got to LAX at 9 pm on the 13th. Still somehow I traveled for over a day. Filling out customs paperwork was a task seeing that I couldn't get days straight. Anyway, I'm back and I'm tired. It's been an amazing week and I'll share later. God is so good and overwhelms me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment