It's been a week and I can't really remember what happened although I know it wasn't anything special. I've been busy but I feel like I've had a lot of free time. Too much time maybe and that's why my mind is on overload.
Have you ever had a week where you know you're exactly where God wants you to be and being obedient to the things He's called you to only to be completely lost and confused the next week? That's what life has been like. I don't like it so much that's for sure.
I have to go to a wedding this weekend in Fresno. Woohoo! I hope there's dancing.
Time for our middle school swim party. I'll think of something a little more clever to write about later...oh wait, I went fire chasing with Kelly today. It was a bonding experience, one I'm glad I shared with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment