Thursday, June 16, 2005

"Squat like a catcher and pee in this cup"

I had to go to urgent care this week to renew my medical certificate for my class B license. It was a funny process and I'm glad I went with people I work with because it made it go by fast. It kinda makes me nervous about who they pass on these things though. I was put on the scale (always traumatic for every woman) and they had me read the eye chart. I seriously made some letters up but hey, I have 20/20 vision. Score! Yeah, there's that peeing in a cup. I've never done it into a dixie cup though. I spent more time waiting longer for the doctor to come than I actually spent with him. He told me to squat like a catcher and touch my toes. Why squat like a catcher? Maybe he saw I work with youth and thought I should be ready for a pick up game of softball, you never know when you'll need a catcher.

I saw Batman Begins last night. Pretty good movie, really great company :) Work has been pretty chill and this week I've had some time off and sorta clueless as to how to use the extra time. Okay, that isn't entirely true. I did laundry, read a book and so on.

2 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

last time i was squatting like a catcher i was having diarhea on the side of the road in montana. yeah boy!

fountainstylerootbeer said...

speaking of baseball derek jeeter hit a grnad slam yesterday didnt he...oh well i thought of you;)