Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday Monday

Today was a great day which makes me feel great because last week sucked. I woke up around 8 am but fell back asleep and finally rolled out of bed at 10:30. I was tired! I went to a wedding on Friday, rafting on Saturday and church all day on Sunday.

Rafting was amazing! I've never had such an adrenaline rush. JR took us on a class 5 run down the Kern river and I got thrown from the boat and pulled behind the boat across rocks. I finally got pulled into the boat and was laughing so hard because my shorts were coming down.

I decided to come to good old Fillmore this morning because I've missed my family. My stepdad told our family this week he was ready to be done with us. It's been really hard on my brother and mom. I got to town and he wanted to come see JD so I decided to go for a run. I miss Fillmore a lot. I sat in a park for a while and had some time with God. I finished the run and hung out with JD and Robbie. I sat with my mom for a while and we talked. Yup, today has been a pretty good day.

No comments: