Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Sunless Tanning
When I was a senior in high school I had a halter prom dress. You all know prom comes at the end of the year which was also the end of track season. After being in the scorching Fillmore heat everyday of the week on the track I was a darkie. Except my tank top tan didn't match so well with the backless dress. So my mom thought I should try the sunless tanning lotion, the answer to all my problems. Instead it turned my skin orange and it rubbed off on my dress. Good thing I didn't care as long as I was dancing. That was the 90's though and here in 2005 I trust the sunless tanning scientists have perfected their chemical equation because I have a wedding to go to this weekend and I have a strapless dress. It probably still won't matter because I'll be dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment