Thursday, June 02, 2005
Maybe it's because I'm listening to Dashboard
Or it could just be this emptiness I feel surrounding me and sucking me in deep. I'm not satisfied with where life is. I keep thinking, maybe I am where I am because God knows I can't be trusted with something else. I doubt myself too much. Have you ever had the thought, "I could walk away from everything in my life right now" and then sit back and contemplate what that life would be like? Then you realize how stupid and pointless that life would be. That's where I was not long ago and I moved away from that place quickly, but it seems like it hasn't taken long for me to travel down that road again. The thing is, I know how completely sucky that life would be and how dumb it is to even think about a life without my church, my friends, family and especially my God. But I have. I don't post this so you worry, I do it because you're my friends and I want to be honest. I think it's time to retreat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment