I hate fundraising. It's one of the major reasons I never even gave IV staff a second thought. There would be no way I could raise the thousands of dollars you guys raise. I admire you Maya! But I have the chance to go to Ethiopia this summer and I'm stoked on that. You have no idea how badly I've been begging God to go back there and now the door is open. BUT, I have to raise $3,100. Why am I called to such an expensive trip? :)
Last night our high school ministry put on a stunt show and although short, I liked the stunts. That air ramp was sick! Heather called me right before the show. There Heather, you're mentioned. I went to get candy for the event and Nate came with me. We had a blast spending $250 on candy. That guy makes me laugh!
Thursday mornings are always tough. I usually stay up until 12, 1 am on Wednesday nights/ Thursday mornings because of youth group and all that hanging out I like to do with staff, but I have Life group on Thursday mornings at 6:30 am. I have so much fun with these guys. I'm surrounded by some pretty funny people. You all would laugh a lot too. Off to the many things I have to accomplish today. It's a tough job trying to change the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment