Monday, April 25, 2005

My Day Off

This weekend was so fun. It was the first weekend our new pastor spoke and he did a phenomenal job. I really enjoyed it and we even had a picnic for him and his family after church yesterday. There were so many people there. We had a chili cook off and it was the youth department's job to judge the chili. I got the coolest hat to wear. Wess, I think I might have to send it to you though.

Today is my day off and yet I'm stuck in this office for a few. I was told yesterday that I had to teach a seminar on Sunday (and for the next 4 Sundays) on hermeneutics. Plus I was asked to drive on a rafting trip for the high school seniors this weekend. We'll see what happens. I think it's be pretty dope to go rafting this weekend.

My car might be ready tomorrow, if she pays up. The only down side to that is I don't have an excuse to get rides from blue eyes now. I got to hang with him all weekend and that was fun. The more time I spend with him and the more I learn about him the more I like him...Maybe I should stop.

3 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

when teaching about hermeneutics remember to teach them how to be a big C. im sure your church would think that was dope.

fountainstylerootbeer said...

when teaching about hermeneutics remember to teach them how to be a big C. im sure your church would think that was dope.

Heddah said...

I know you aren't akward. You're just a preciouse kid :) I have been praying for you... call me some day and let me know how things are going!!! love you chica