Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Which character are you?

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm so, so, scared! You know you remember that episode. I wonder why Jessie and Zac never got together?


Which "Saved By The Bell" Character Are You?

3 comments:

maya said...

lol...i'm so screech! lol. accident prone nerd, but a loyal friend. i think that sums me up. anyways, i'm off to babysit the cutest kid in the world right now (sarah) so i'll talk to you later.

stacey said...

holy crap, i'm screech! my life sucks!! but i totally remember that episode you were talking about. jessie freaks out then zack comforts her, "Jessie, jessie, its gonna be okay." oh man, its all still fresh in my mind

fountainstylerootbeer said...

they never hooked up cause he was always hookin up with hot chicks and jesse wasnt hot not even when she turned into a drty slut and did that one movie you know the one were her total sluttyness came out with a vengence.