Hume Lake is a refuge. Unless you take 110 middle school students! I've never been to camp with that many students to care for and it was an experience. I love Hume though and it was great to see friends and spend time with some of our students. The speaker was, ehhh, I was disappointed but the band was great! I can't wait to red coat in March. I had dinner with Darin and that was fun, he cracks me up.
Last night was my 3rd night in the trailer and well, there's this cupboard that hangs over my bed and I've been thinking, one night I'm gonna nail my head on it. Sure enough, last night was the night. I woke up around 3am because it was stinking freezing in my place (colder than Hume I kid not) and sat up, smack. I grabbed my sweatshirt and laid down and smack. I was out of tears already (story to come tomorrow) so I just laid down and went to bed. Good times in the new place.
1 comment:
anonymous here (or am i so anonymous?).
i just blogged to say i love you. i just blogged to say how much i care. i just blogged to say i love you, and i mean it from the bottom of my heart.
love you and praying for you. see you next week at the bling bling trailer :)
Post a Comment