Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I have a new roommate

His name is annoying and he moved in over the weekend while I was at Hume Lake. He's small and gray and a field mouse. Last night he knocked over some pills on the counter and it gave me the idea. What if I left a pill out for him to nibble on? Would that kill him? I mean, it's only a very strong pain killer from when I had surgery. I heard him in a cupboard as I sat at my table last night and when I opened the cupboard door holding a hammer he jammed into the tiniest crack ever. He's going to die very soon. I don't want roommates!

Tomorrow is a big day. I'll be joining Jen and Josh for Gavin Degraw, it should be glorious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous! i want to see gavin degraw's performance! take pictures, tell him i love him!

Alyzzle said...

How am I supposed to tell him you love him if I don't know who you are?

Anonymous said...

oh alyssa.... this is maya.... i'll start leaving my name :)

hope you had a great time. you called me during it, i got to hear a snippet :)