Friday, February 18, 2005

Annoying is no more

I killed him. I set the trap, put some peanut butter on it because that's what everyone told me they liked and sure enough he took the bait. At least he isn't roaming my house while I'm sleeping. I think he had a motorcyle and that's how he got around. Do you remember that mouse that had the motorcycle? I think his name was Ralph. I'm sure he died too.

I'm doing my second leadership retreat this weekend...We'll see how it goes. It's been a frustrating week with all this prep. I didn't think I would get our follow up material done but here I am, 2 hours before our staff meeting and I'm ready to go. Check me out. I've come to the conclusion that communication in our office and to our volunteers SUCKS! People around here wait until the last minute to do everything and in this particular instance it's made me look like an idiot. I'm about to start speaking up a whole lot more. I don't know if they'll like that though.

3 comments:

fountainstylerootbeer said...

its funny that you would complain about a communication problem and threaten to solve it by communicating??? seriously. oh well i will try to call you when you have time to answer that would be great! see ya

Heddah said...

I just want you to know Alyssa that I love you and you have been a faithful friend to me over the past few years :) Thanks for putting up with me and my many emotions for the past... 3 years... AKA A FREAKIN DECADE! :) jk love ya girl

Brittany said...

Alyssa its been awhile, sorry to hear about the communication prob. But its good that you are going to start speaking up:). oh yeah I am coming to the San Bernadino Mtns. in June until Aug. so maybe I'll see ya there