It's been a rough 2 weeks, obviously I haven't had much time to write. We did a leadership retreat last weekend and it went alright but the first one was better. I hung out with awesome friends and made some new ones. We had our "Main event" with Wildlife and after days of building this dumb maze I saw it all being torn down and put away for another year in 20 minutes.
This last weekend was one of the first weekends I had alone time. I enjoy my alone time but this was too much for me. I guess I just miss having close friends around. The only people who really know what is going on with me and my family around here are the guys I work with but, well boys, you just aren't that great at listening or comforting. Things with my family are hard and sometimes things seem so hopeless. I know that God is good though and I have to press on toward the goal.
Just so you all know, I miss camp.
3 comments:
If you're talking about missing Pondo, we miss you too! If you're talking about that 'other place', they don't miss you that much. =)
I was referring to Pondo but I kind of miss that other place too...
hush your mouth!
miss ya.
Post a Comment