Tuesday, February 08, 2011

2011 excitement

Blogger refused to let me post for a while. I don't know what was up with all the error messages but I finally gave up. I'm trying again, mostly in avoidance of reading the most boring books this semester. I think all of my professors got together and liked the idea of reaction papers due every week...seems like that's what my semester will be. I got pretty good at cranking out 5-8 pages of writing a night thanks to my interterm class that nearly killed me. I'm not saying any of the writing was quality, I was just about quantity. Anyway, the biggest bummer about reaction papers is I have to read in order to have something to react to. Booo to hundreds of pages of reading a week.

Well, it's 2011 and I think I want to go to 1 new place a month. This doesn't necessarily have to be far, but looking at new towns. January held a trip to Seattle. Oh man is that a cool place. I just loved walking around and checking things out, drinking coffee and looking at art. I'm not sure where I'll go in February but thanks to the holidays I have the next 2 Mondays off. Maybe I'll finally go out to Brea or something :) Any suggestions on where to travel to this year?

No comments: