Monday morning I wasn't nervous at all, I truly could feel the prayers of protection around me. The last thing I remember before surgery was going into the operating room, looking at the lights, moving to the table and then it was lights out. After waking in the recovery room I could move my mouth enough to say water, and after falling back asleep I once again woke up for juice boxes and graham crackers. Yes, I did feel like a kid but I also felt a lot of pain. My mom took me back to the hotel, I made a few drugged up phone calls and went to sleep.
I didn't realize what kind of pain I had been living with. My back always hurt, especially on my left side. On Tuesday I woke up with no back pain. The doctor told my mom they had removed golf ball sized cysts from both ovaries. No doubt the cysts was making my back hurt. I'm still sore, unable to wear anything but sweatpants, and walk like an old lady, but I know this will be so much better soon.
Thanks for the prayers, calls, text messages, and especially to my mom for taking such great care of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment