
The last 2 weeks have been horrible. I really mean horrible. I've had new health issues come up, been stressed, sad, and angry. I've tried to stay positive, diving into prayer and the Word. It's just one of those times where you know God is with you and He won't disappoint you but situations just suck and you wonder how much more you can take. In my last post I said I wanted one of these. Marisela delivered. I love her a lot. Not just because she brought me a baseball mickey candy apple but because she's always been an encouraging, supportive, and honest friend. And she knows how to cheer me up :) Thanks Mars!
I'm having a not so fun procedure done on Monday at a hospital in San Diego. If you all think about it, please pray this will give my doctor some insight as to what is happening to me. It's not really a great time to find new issues with my body. I have fantastic doctors here in San Diego and I don't know what will happen to my health care once I leave UCSD. It's all kinda scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment