We successfully made it back to Pip's work and started planning our trip for today to Rotorua. I'm ready for some EXTREME adventure while the others are really just ready to laugh at how ridiculous I am. I was thinking I might want to jump off the Sky Tower so we were looking to see how much it cost. $200! I told Pip I would just jump off her house for free. Jen said she would drag a mattress out for me to land on. Only one mattress though, I'd have to be pretty accurate on my landing. So now I'm thinking I'll jump off the Harbor Bridge because like Pip said, "where else can you jump off the Harbor Bridge?" While we were looking for adventures we came across a tour company called 4Play. I won't repeat the comments that were made but we laughed so hard I cried.
We headed to Mission Bay at sunset and it was awesome. We continued laughing as Jen snapped her camera at our craziness. After heading home, JT and I went to the grocery store (something I enjoy in other countries) and Pip went to a meeting. I had rice for dinner because honestly, I feel like I'm constantly eating and I just needed a little something for dinner. JT fell asleep pretty quickly and I watched Finding Nemo until going to bed. Ah, what a great day.
We're heading to Rotorua soon...we'll see what lies ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment