
I jumped from 40 meters off the bridge toward the water below. It was exhilarating to say the least.
*Pictures by Jen Turner
I've been having horrible headaches and a hard time sleeping. With the time I have at night, I've wanted to blog about the rest of my NZed trip. It just hasn't happened because I'm afraid of what I might say when I'm loopy at 1:30 am. However, I did want to share these pictures of my jump off the Harbour bridge. This jump brought out so much excitement and joy I've been missing for a while and I'm glad it followed me home.
Since returning home I've jumped into a new temp job, began planning a baby shower for the newest Drake, and am trying to set my routine in SD for the next couple of weeks until I move to LA. It's been tough but it's been exciting. I'm starting to look for housing in the LA area and I'm not looking forward to that process but I'm totally stoked on school. If anyone has housing tips, options, offers, hit me up.

3 comments:
you GO girl!!!!
You are NUTS!!!!! But, that is SO cool! I was off line for while and am behind on everyone's blogs... can't wait to read all about your trip! Oh, and I'm trying to be resentful that you chose NZ over Oregon! I don't blame you one bit, just had to give you a hard time about it! Haha!!!
whooops that was supposed to say "trying NOT to be resentful..." LOL
Post a Comment