The cutest walker
Some of Team Alyzzle
My amazing support
May is Lupus Awareness month. This weekend I recruited some friends to walk/run along with me and raise money for the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA). It was the first time I've participated in this event and it was only recently I became aware of the LFA but they do a lot of work to raise awareness as well as money for research and support for people with lupus. It felt good to be able to contribute and I was a little surprised by all those who joined my team. Brian, Ian, and I ran the 3 miles and came in first. We didn't win anything but it felt good to run. I may have over done it though, I got very tired on Saturday afternoon and was having a hard time even moving from my couch. I went to bed on Saturday night and slept for 15 hours. I've spent Sunday on my couch and used most of my energy doing dishes and then came back to the couch. If you have a few minutes I would love some prayer. I haven't been feeling so great but I've also been under some stress. I have 10 days of work left and I'm not sure what comes next. My mom said I could move back in for a few months because she knows I'm out in August :) I'll keep you posted...
No comments:
Post a Comment