I found out today I'm not getting unemployment. At least not for a few weeks, if at all. Big time bummer. I'm left in a weird spot because I feel like I have a lot to figure out but the timing just stinks. Oh well, I guess I'll just go on vacation :)
I'm leaving on Saturday for New Zealand. I'm super excited. It's definitely one of my top 5 places I MUST visit. I'm also glad I get to go with Jennifer E. Turner. We met at Hume Lake and were even roommates for a while. She would make me get up at 5 am to do pilates with her and I would get up, get on the ground, and usually fall back asleep. Except I would wake up when the roll like a ball exercise came on. I liked that one. She lives in Central Cali now and I don't get to see her as often as I would like but we ALWAYS have a good time together. Even if it's sitting around in our pajamas, drinking coffee, and making up stories. Guaranteed laughter and honesty in all of our conversations.

Don't let the make up fool you. We know how to get down. In fact, we were dancers for the Hume Lake fall conference openers. Yes ladies, we danced with Rich Baker.

This was taken at one of the many weddings we've attended (but it's special because it was right before Sarah Slavich became Sarah Richter). Now she's a photographer so she has to go to lots more weddings than I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment