I had the chance to spend time with the Kemps today. They're some of my favorite people and a big reason I miss the valley. It was refreshing and fun and I got to meet the newest member of the family, Josiah. The kid is huge and so dang cute.
Over the last few weeks I've mostly been in Chatsworth because well, my friends hate leaving the valley and I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't live there. It's been worth it though, I got to spend time with Danny while he was in the country and Katie always makes me laugh. I wish I would've taken pictures. We did go to Disneyland one day and it was fun, even at full capacity and no fireworks.
I have to admit, I'm a little ready to start this next semester. Mostly because I want to get it over with. I did well last semester, a 4.0...not too shabby :) It's a bit scary to think about what comes next but I'm trying to focus on the moment. I know there will be a lot more growth, challenges and realizations this next semester so for now, I'll just rest and prepare. I'm heading back to San Diego this week. I don't really want to go back yet but I have physical therapy twice a week for the next 4 weeks. All I did was sleep wrong on my shoulder and the inflammation won't go down. It hurts so bad, I can't even sleep some nights. At least I won't be driving 1 1/2 hours every day to hang out with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment