
I've been off of school for about 5 weeks now and I haven't had a job either so I've spent a lot of time in Fillmore with my family. I really love my brothers and I'm pretty close to them considering I haven't lived around them for the past 10 years. My parents even commented on how close JD and I are considering our 14 year age difference. He's a fun kid to be around and he's very useful when you have to reach for something high since he's over 6'0 now. This is us on Christmas morning in our new PJs. I don't think his will fit for very long, I'm sure he'll get too tall for them. Sorry kid, tall people can't wear footsie pajamas.
1 comment:
all I have to say is WOW!!! I knew he had grown, but 6 foot??? he was like Landon's age when I met you, huh? Crazy.
Post a Comment