My boss was gone for the last week. Luckily we had a few days off for Thanksgiving so I wasn't completely bored. She came back today and I was very nervous I would have forgotten something and would receive a chewing out. On the contrary, she said she felt confident having me in the office while she was out and I had accomplished all that I should have.
I had to sit through a long and boring orientation the other day. While I was sitting there thinking about everything but what the presenter was talking about, I realized something. I NEED to go back to school. I know, I just started work but it's time for me to be a student. So I'm applying to San Diego State's CBB program. I know, a lot of acronyms :) So that's consuming my time now and with the holidays upon us it's time to start my shopping.
I'm running a 5k tomorrow. Well, attempting to run the entire 5k. Hopefully my competitive spirit takes over and I have a really good time.
1 comment:
ok, you are so funny. I didn't even realize you had a blog spot until the other day. Got your Christmas card, thanks, I love it! Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts. Have you looked at mine lately? (the johnsonhouse4 one, not the honey pot one) theres some cool Santa pics on there. I love that guy! Anyway, ttyl. V
Post a Comment