Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Long Weekend


It's a long weekend and I have no plans. I kinda like the fact that I have no plans. Marisela and I were talking about places in San Diego I've never been. It made me think, what the hell did I do those 4 years I lived here?


I ran 5K this morning, went to WW (or as I call it, Fattys Anonymous). Struggle. I had my car washed and the guys didn't do a very good job. I usually don't complain but I was in no mood for bad service. So I had them wash my windows again...and again. Why can't they just do it right the first time? Anyway, I listened to "Go" by Hanson over and over and that made me much happier.


I'm addicted to scrabble online. So fun, but don't play the computer. They come up with GRE words. I'm not about that :)


2 comments:

janelle said...

i am so glad to hear you are such an advocate for hanson. i just wanted to say hello :) hello.

BR..K. .LL.N said...

I'll play you scrabble...