Sunday, December 30, 2007

Freezing in the desert

I just got back from a weekend in California City. I went camping with my family which I haven't done in a while. Besides my 13 year old brother thinking flipping the blinds up at 7 am and farting on me is funny, I had a pretty good time. I did smack him so hard I left a hand print and I thought that was pretty funny. We went dirt bike riding and shooting. The boys were definitely jealous of my deadly hunting skills because I was the first to hit the target. They called it beginners luck but I hit the target with my first shot on my second clip too.

I've learned from a couple of different incidents lately that I challenge the manhood of many men in my life. Maybe that's why I'm still single :) I can't help that I'm so dang cool. Totally kidding.

Anyway, I hope you had a great Christmas. I got a wonderful new ipod touch and my crappy computer won't connect with it so I have yet to use the gift. Because most of my gifts were accessories for the ipod I haven't been able to use those either. Robbie came over to my mom's tonight with his new ipod touch and wanted to show me how great it was. He mostly wanted to rub it in that my computer sucks. I hit him. I love violence.

I've been in Fillmore for the last week and it's been good except for the 10 pounds I'm sure I've gained because as my step dad put it, "mom loves her family with good food." I guess I can't complain, it has been good. Soon I'll journey back to San Diego. Eh, I'm not that excited.

No comments: