I suppose it's kind of weird to comment on this picture, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and miss you. Sorry I'm such a bad friend...it doesn't mean I don't think about you.
I love little Rennie. I love his shorts, and his hair and his emo-ness. But really I love you and I miss talking to you on the phone!! I hope you had a fabulous new years! Call me some day eh vata?! :)
2 comments:
I suppose it's kind of weird to comment on this picture, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and miss you. Sorry I'm such a bad friend...it doesn't mean I don't think about you.
I love little Rennie. I love his shorts, and his hair and his emo-ness. But really I love you and I miss talking to you on the phone!! I hope you had a fabulous new years! Call me some day eh vata?! :)
Post a Comment