Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's only been a week

It feels like this week has been a month long. I guess it's because I went to a concert, Hume Lake and I'm sitting in on a class today at The Master's College. Wess, maybe I'll be a big C after today. My car is breaking again. Not a surprise is it Aaron? Josh said I need to just get a new one but that stresses me out. I tried to sell it to him but it was an offer he could refuse. Hume was fun, Sarah and Mac got married. It was also overwhelming with all the Joshua kids I haven't seen in so long.

This week has probably felt so long because I'm still in a valley and feeling like I'm walking alone. It's gotten a little better but it still sucks. I wish I had a good friend here with me now.

1 comment:

maya said...

i'm feeling like some coldstone is mos def in order when i come up there... hopefully not the ones that we got that one night you visited for mark's wedding.... the ones so big that they were like xl (eXtra Luscious) instead of medium. lol

something you can appreciate....the lady i'm working with at the temp job is real chill. anyways, today was kinda slow so near the end of the day she was telling me she used to work in a politian's office and was trained to look up all sorts of information about people on line.... crazy! she's gonna teach me some more tomorrow... which makes me want to be more like gene hackman on "enemy of the state" and go underground... it's a strange world out there.

now that this is longer than your actual entry, i'll bounce :) love you girl!