This life seems like a waste of time. Why can't I just get to heaven where I don't have to deal with the things here on Earth? I'm mad. I feel abandoned and I that makes me feel selfish. Then I feel guilty. I'm being attacked big time and I don't know where to turn.
5 comments:
It's excessively nihilistic to say that life is a waste of time, have you been listening to Linkin Park? I don't know what to say about the abandonement stuff, personally i have turned to reading books and watching movies at least to keep my mind engaged. What would you say your being attacked by specifically?
Yeah, i may be moving in with Tim, but i haven't heard from him for the last few days. I don't know if it will last that long, i have other arrangements back at home that i am already kind of committed to. I still haven't talked to Darren about me moving in, and i guess i am waiting for Freddy to move out. But whatever.
you can turn to me. 2 peas in a pod.
Alyssa, I'm going to send you an email and I want you to know how much I love you and I am praying that God will just shower you with His love and grace.
hey girl...
i am sorry things are rough. if you need to get away you can come stay with us.
i am serious.
just wanted to let you know i'm thinking of you and praying for you. i love you!!!
Post a Comment