Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

There's much to say. Mexico was great even though I was a bit sick. The kids were amazing and I made a new friend named Laura. She was six and the most adorable thing ever! We played a lot and she even wanted me to teach her how to count in English. I only almost got into one accident in Mexico which I think is pretty darn good considering the traffic at the border.

Daniel came to visit me and we had the most fun picking out ugly outfits at REI and making him try them on. Nate and I laughed a lot. The blue hunting hat was the cherry on top of that outfit. We then went to Chili's for dinner but he wouldn't sing the baby back ribs song for me.

Beckett just called and wants to hang so I guess I'll check ya later.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

What is it with you and car accidents? Or car problems in general?
I'm glad it was an amazing trip!

Oh, by the way, I am now adult/child/infant CPR and first aid certified. No, I'm not taking over your job... Daniel is! Becky and I thought it would be good if we were also certified too!

Heddah said...

hey alyssa,
um, I just feel like we don't talk anymore and I just can't imagine how hard that is for you. Hey I got "T.V" now so I can watch LAW and ORDER SVU with you tuesday nites! :) WE ARE BFF'S!!!!

Anonymous said...

"back then they didn't want, now i'm hot they all on me" - i never thought i would be quoting mike jones but back in the day people used to laugh at me watching so much l&o and now everyone is watching it (david and marisela were closet fans till it 'slipped' that they watched it but vowed never to tell me... oops). talk to you later, homeslice. :) ~m