Finally! You meam I don't have to go to the ATM machine they have inside to pull cash to buy food at the counter... what will they think of next? Maybe they realized that the year is 2005 and not 1955.
SHUT UP!!! Do they really?! Dang it there goes my excuse of not paying anymore. "Sorry guys I only have ATM". Oh in n out.. what great memories we have of that place!!
4 comments:
Finally! You meam I don't have to go to the ATM machine they have inside to pull cash to buy food at the counter... what will they think of next? Maybe they realized that the year is 2005 and not 1955.
SHUT UP!!! Do they really?! Dang it there goes my excuse of not paying anymore. "Sorry guys I only have ATM". Oh in n out.. what great memories we have of that place!!
Santa got my letter.
oh, man! i miss in & out so bad.
Post a Comment