Friday, November 18, 2005

Returning to the motherland

I'm leaving for Mexico in about 2 hours. I have a sinus infection and sore throat. I'll be playing at an orphanage all weekend. Pray for me :) I'm not really excited to go. I am excited for the 9 middle schoolers we're taking. I know God is good and will work in amazing ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, you know you are really ethiopian :)

have fun in mexico... chizu was going on saturday too... that would be so random if you guys ran into each other. my parents say hello.... i had to break down to my mom that morons aren't the only ones that do mission trips :)

Heddah said...

Alyssa I want you to know that I left that wrist band you got me for my birthday on the kitchen counter when all the youth group kids came over. I felt like that was awesome! :) But I love it ;)