Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm a 2nd year!

School started today but all of my classes were postponed, so what did I do? I watched soaps and trashy TV, went to walmart, and then had to go to the counseling center. I know, productive. I have class tomorrow morning and then the madness of 18 units, TAing, client hours, supervision, consultation, my own therapy, and church stuff are ready to take my life. I've been trying to decide if I should continue to be a part of the college ministry at my church. It was a good thing for me this last year, but I know I won't have the time to really invest this semester. I've been praying about it, but I don't have a clear answer yet. I'd appreciate prayers, advice, and wisdom!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Praying for you!

Veronica said...

I just read this again and had to laugh... I didn't catch this the first time: "I watched soaps and trashy TV, went to walmart, and then had to go to the counseling center." Yes, after watching trashy tv and going to walmart, one would need to visit a counseling center, wouldn't they? Haha, I don't know if you wrote it that way on purpose or not, but it's hilarious!