Since I'm at practicum I can't travel too far away from home but I'm hoping to get to San Diego and will be back in Fillmore next weekend. I really want to go to the bay, we'll see if that happens.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Summer Plans
I decided in May to start my 3rd year practicum this summer (I'm a year ahead in practicums) for a lot of reasons. Practicums run a year long, so starting in June means I'll be done in June of 2012. It also means I don't really get a summer break, but it seemed like a good choice since next summer I'll be taking comprehensive exams and will be able to focus on that. This all seems to be going so quickly. I guess it's a good thing, but I feel like I have so much to learn still. For example, today I learned I'll be seeing couples now! This sort of freaks me out and makes me scared. What do I know about couples!? At least my supervisor has confidence in me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment